Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SAD DAY FOR PUPPETS - COME CLOSER


Puppets and Balloons
by Righ Ex

No, this is yet to be officially released come August 2013.  I've been listening to this band for just two months now.  I am referring to their earlier releases my favorite of which is "Shift Another Color".  SDFP reeks of Jesus and Mary Chain, Mazzy Star, The Sundays, and even Drugstore influences.  These bands for which I clearly adore and admire.

 The first single from this full length album, "Cold Hand" is melodic and melancholic pop.  And it has a high definition music video.  They have a lot of songs to love.  Anna Eklund is not Heather Graham.  And I just love this New (Nu) Gaze band. Their live performances are astonishing. 

Update: (8/14/2015) I do need to update this since I felt the need to come back since there's a ghost in my chest only you can kill.  And if you tell me that it's just fine, I will never let you down.   I don't want to beg "Please".  This is just another form of human interaction whoever is just around the corner holding a technolgy, technologized by the environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment